We place high value on our staff and believe that each member has an important role to play in ensuring our schools provide the best possible educational experience for our students who are enthusiastic and keen to learn. We encourage staff to develop their skills and talents through a comprehensive and structured Continuous Professional Development and Learning (CPDL) programme which focusses on developing us as professionals and leaders at all levels.
Through our CPDL programme we are committed to:
- Learning from each other
- Evidence based practice
- Applying learning to creative positive change
- Developing partnerships
- Empowering and growing others
- Reflective evaluation and raising standards
- Self - improvement and moving beyond our comfort zones
- Professional Induction Programmes
- Early Career Teachers follow the Early Career framework. This is a two year course which will support you on your journey as a new teacher. You will receive weekly one to one coaching and group sessions with other ECTs. Our Early Career Provider is Best Practice network and we work closely with them to tailor the course to your needs.
- New Staff Induction
- Professional Learning Programmes
- Middle and senior leaders are offered training in coaching, mentoring and facilitation skills
- Senior Leadership Team Secondments - experienced middle leaders are invited to join the SLT to develop an understanding of whole school leadership
- Opportunities to participate in leadership events as part of the National Secondary Leadership Network
- The Trust is a delivery partner for the Best Practice Network and Outstanding Leadership Partnership (OLP) and facilitates training in the following programmes:
Our supportive ethos allows our staff to flourish and we look after one another, just as we look after our students.
If you are interested in becoming a member of our staff team, please see the vacancies section of the website or contact email@example.com to register your interest.
We look forward to hearing from you.
"The Green School is the friendliest and most welcoming place I have ever worked." Catering Manager
“ your school houses some of the most kind, dedicated and committed staff I have ever met “ Teacher
"really enjoyed my day at The Green School for Girls. The students made me feel very welcome and felt a very warm atmosphere in the school. The students have been very well behaved and polite and I hope I can come back again. The best school I've ever worked in! Supply Teacher