Join our trust
As a small Multi-Academy Trust, we are able to work closely with our stakeholders and we value the contribution of all members of our community to ensure continuous development and high standards. We are committed to working with other schools through informal and formal partnerships and are keen to establish further links with other educational establishments and our local and business community.
Working with us provides:
- The opportunity to collaborate, be creative and learn from one another as we expand hearts and minds
- A co-constructed Continuous Professional Development Learning programme
- The chance to benefit from our partnerships and training programmes
- Strong and supportive governance
- Leadership and development opportunities
- Central services to support Finance, Premises, IT and HR
The White Paper and the Schools Bill 2022
The White Paper, which will be enabled by the Schools Bill, sets out a clear vision for all schools to be academies or be in the process of becoming an academy by 2030. It also expects all schools to be part of a strong multi- academy trust, which is currently defined as consisiting of at least 10 schools or educating 7500 students. This is a challenging time for all schools to consider what is best for them.
The Green School Trust would welcome dialogue with any school who may be considering how best to meet this expectation. We are very much of the view that we need to navigate this together in the best interests of our students, families and staff.
We are committed to the following approach:
- Care and sensitivity
Focussing on what is best for our
- Children and young people
- Community and staff
- Curriculum and provision
- Continous Professional Learning and Development
If you would be interested in starting a conversation, would like to join our Trust or work in partnership with us please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange an initial discussion with the CEO & Executive Headteacher, Mrs Sally Yarrow.
Please note that both Church of England and Community schools are eligible to join our Trust